The Hong Kong Jockey Club
The Hong Kong Jockey Club (“the Club”) is a world-class racing club that acts continuously for the betterment of our society.
Founded in 1884 as a membership club to promote racing, today the Club operates a unique integrated business model of world-class racing and racecourse entertainment, a membership club, responsible sports wagering and lottery, and charities and community contribution. This enables the Club to generate economic and social value.
The Club is the largest single taxpayer in Hong Kong and one of the world’s top ten charity donors. In 2021/22, the Club returned a total of HK$33.6 billion to the community. This included HK$27 billion in duty, profits tax and Lotteries Fund contributions to the HKSAR Government and HK$6.6 billion in approved charity donations.
- Provision and Installation of Wireless Microphone System for 6/F PA System
- Provision and Installation of Wireless Microphone System for Shatin Communications and Technology Centre
- Provision and Installation of AV System for Y Box
- Cabling and installation of audio system for HVRC new stable
- Provison of Camera lens for digital camera